Hi Tony,

I think no server-side application had any effect on the viewing position on
the page, it's totally client side. To use this anyway, you could do this in
PHP :

<?php
if ($_GET['go']) {
  header("Location: http://"; . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']
. "#" . $_GET['go']);
  exit;
}

//rest of your code
?>

This code detects the availability of a '?go=...' variable and refreshes
itself with the given position.
'test.php?go=here' will reload to 'test.php#here'.

Sorry if this is not what you need.

Ivo

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]