Jay Blanchard wrote:

[snip]
Is there any way to log the $_POST values passed to the PHP scripts in Apache's access log?
[/snip]

fopen the log file, write the $_POST variables and any other data you
would like to record along with a newline ("\n"). Make sure to fclose
the log file.

HTH!

I wanted to know if Apache has a feature that could log the $_POST values. By the way, fopening the log file and write the $_POST variables won't work on a server with high activity because other requests could be processed by apache and logged before I can write my $_POST variables in it's access log so I would just mess up my logs. I could just keep my own log written by my application if Apache doesn't have such a feature. This helps a lot tracking bugs because people just don't remember what they've done when something went wrong.