From: John Manko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 10:13 AM
To: Jay Blanchard
Subject: Re: [PHP] Article: PHP vs ASP

I'm wondering if there is an IIS extention for allow PHP in ASP. Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass.
(I'm not talking about PHP for IIS, either....)

Jay Blanchard wrote:

[snip]
Might want to file this link, next time somebody asks about PHP vs. ASP

http://www.wowwebdesigns.com/wowbb/forum12/149.html
[/snip]

And the thing is that you cannot compare ASP to PHP. ASP is a platform,

PHP is a language. This arg has been going on for a couple of years. ASP (Active Server Pages) can entertain a number of languages (VBScript

being most popular).