Sure.

It is pretty basic stuff. I have the following <?php include
("weather/block.php"); ?> inserted in the middle of an HTML document to pull
in the current weather. It delays the loading of the rest of the page too
much as it queries to www.msn.com to pull weather data and then complete the
script.

If it were possible I want the include to occur after the rest of the page
is loaded.

Does that help?

"Jay Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[snip]
I have a page with a particular PHP section that takes quite a time to
load.
Is there a way I can delay that script to run after everything else has
loaded. I suppose it may need to use Javascript????
[/snip]

For any insight to take place we would need to see the code.