Ryan A wrote:
The problem is I have 38 fields and i can get upto 5 records.... that means
i will end up with over 150 of these statements:
$blahn=$data['blah'][n];
and since i dont want to go all over my script saying "echo
$data['blah'][n];" is there an easier way to avoid the 150 possible
statements? maybe via a for loop or something? Am feeling braindead right
now after sitting on the comp for 7hrs straight.

PHP has function which makes normal variables of associative array.

http://fi2.php.net/manual/en/function.extract.php

With this just try something like this:

[code]

extract($data);

// then you can see what happened
var_dump($blah, $secondindex, $thirdindex); // try here few index names
// from $data.

[/code]

I hope this will help you.

Cheers, Joona