Hello,

  I'm getting a weird warning message from a php script that I'm working
on.  Right now the script does not contain any include or require
statements and is basically a very simple straight forward script.  But
when I try to execute via the browser I get the following error:

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/main/htdocs/login.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in Unknown on line 0

Any clues?  I can send a copy of the script if anybody would like.
Also, this is running on a Debian/Apache system with PHP version 4.2.3.

Thanks,
Matt

---