Hi !

I still have found no satisfying solution to my problem yet...

At home, when an error occurs in an script I got something like this :

Warning: unlink() failed (No such file or directory) in c:\program
files\easyphp\www\php_scripts\index.php on line 356

but my provider in the same case delivers this :

Warning: unlink() failed (No such file or directory) in index.php on line
347

... and that's much better, don't you think ?!

The question is : How do they do that ??

The answer is apparently NOT in the php.ini file...

My provider runs PHP 4.2.2
... and Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux mod_fastcgi/2.2.12
mod_perl/1.26

Thanx a lot for your ideas !!