Hi there,

I want to upgrade to a newer php version (from 4.2.2 to 4.3.2)

In order to do that I picked my old configure command to reproduce it. The
old php version was build with imap. Now I have found, that the directory
where the file is supposed to be has been removed (I guess I have "cleaned"
up my hard disc a while ago:-() However, the configure command had following
line:

'--with-imap=/home/sw/horde/imap-2002.RC2' '

now the configure always checks for imap and does not find this file. It has
been removed.

Can anybody "remind" me how to get this file again? I am lost, after trying
for 2 hours I gave up. Can anybody help me in this case?

Thanx in advance,

Merlin