* Thus wrote Justin French ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Hi,
>
> For over a year now, I've been subscribed to this list through my main
> email account.  My ISP has anti-spam stuff on the server which prepends
> the subject of anything it considers spam with 'SPAM: '.
>
> As of 4am this morning (Melb, Australia), EVERY message to this list
> has been flagged as spam.

hm.. intersting you brought this up. 'Ryan A' had mentioned that
the list is Black listed at spam cop.  I think the problem has to
do with that person from @hanmir.com.

there is a person subscribe to the list (from hanmir.com), of whom
had spammed the list, who's mailbox is full. And every post that
gets sent to php-general is returned, to the user that posted the
message, from [EMAIL PROTECTED] saying the mailbox is full.

My theory is that the administrator of the domain/email/system has
no clue what he is doing and has reported everyone that has sent
mail as a spammer.

This is rather disturbing!

I, as well as others, have tried to get the attention of someone who
has control over this list about this '@hanmir.com' person that is
subscribed to the list to remove him.  This has been going on for
several weeks now.

I'm bcc'ing this to [EMAIL PROTECTED], hopefully someone over there
can help the list out with this issue.

Curt
--
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."