Transfering data between mysql servers.  I create a mysql insert file via
file system, ftp the file to another server, then exe it...all on a
schedule.

I know there is a better way, but this way is very fast, well until the file
got to big.  My solution now is to break it over two files (easy).  I just
wanted to see what someone would say.

Jeff

"Jay Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
I am sorry Jeff, we have begun to wonder very seriously what you would
be doing with that many SQL statements in a single script. Sounds rather
convoluted. Would you enlighten us? Thanks!