http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.set-error-handler.php

> and there is also no example of how to get a list of results like
>
> while ($row = $result->fetchRow()) {

after your $result = dbx_query(); do a print_r($result) you will
see the structure that is in there. Also there is some
documentation at:

http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.dbx-query.php

Curt
--
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."