Michael A Smith <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 1:36 PM said:

> In the status bar, at the bottom, are you getting a little red eye or
> something of the sort?
> If you are IE is blocking the cookie for you.

Gosh don't I sound like a moron (I'm not I promise!!!). Sure enough that
was the problem.

I removed the ip address and the domain of the website from the privacy
section in IE with the idea that IE would ASK ME FIRST before it
defaulted to either accepting or rejecting the cookie. For some reason
it defaulted to rejecting it because I never got the cookie popup.

Thanks for forcing my eyes to notice the icon!

Chris.