Hi,
I'm trying to find a script that does the following:

1. A user is presented with a form with a textbox for their e-mail address.
2. The user types in their e-mail addrees and submits the form.
3. A note is then sent from that server if their e-mail address , in fact,
exists.
3. If the e-mail address does exist - the user receives a note.   The user
is then presented with a link which they click to confirm and their e-mail
address in then inserted into the database.

I've searched through google for:
e-mail, confirmation, php, etc.

and have not come up with anything.

If anyone has code that I could look at, I would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks,
Tony Ritter