Did a lot of searching on the internet and found a simple PHP code that does
the trick.  How the code work is when you pick a month where you want the
last day to be in, then use the next month into the PHP script to get the
last day of the month you're looking for.

--snip--
            //Want to see the last day of Febraury (Then insert the next
month to find out).
            echo strftime("%d", mktime(0,0,0,3,0,2004));
--snip--

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]