Hi Group,

I have a question on overloaded function.

What is the best way to pass the arguments so it is
easy to maintain in future if function behaviour
changes by adding/removing one or more arguments?

Currently i am passing arguments in array. But i think
it is not the clean way to do it and another approach
i am using is functionName(arg1, arg2='', arg3='') but
here again i think it is not easy to maintain.

Please let me know if you guys have other options or
improved version of above options.

Thanks

Hardik