Hi all,

First of all, thanks to everyone who helped me with the "checkbox"
issue. I have an issue here while trying to INSERT INTO a MySQL table a
date in a DATE format (YYYY-MM-DD). Obviously saying date(Y,m,d) doesn't
work.

What PHP function should I use?

Thanks in advanced,

Cesar Aracena
www.icaam.com.ar

Note: The information inside this message and also in the attached files
might be confidential. If you are not the desired receptor or the person
responsible of delivering the message, we notify you that it's copy,
distribution, keep or illegal use of the information it has it's
prohibited. Therefore we ask you to notify the sender by replying this
message immediately and then delete it from your computer.