RC3 did not prove as stable as I hoped it would be, so here we are 20+ bug
fixes later with RC4. It is my sincere hope that RC4 will be the last RC
before we can proceed with the final. Please test this release as much as
possible, ideally you won't find any new bugs.

Once again I would like to ask that all developers refrain from making commits
to the 4_3 tree until 4.3.3 final is released, unless a patch addresses a
critical issue. Critical issues are defined as the following:
1) Security Fixes
2) Fixes for bugs introduced in 4.3.3X releases
3) Fixes for bugs that break backwards compatibility with older versions.

Ilia