hi all!

i have a problem with php 4.0.6 using the dl() command. when i try to load
the isis_dll_php-4.0.6.dll library, PHP always tells me
"Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program
Files\PHP\4.0.6\extensions\isis_dll_php-4.0.6.dll' The module could not be found"
yes, i am 100 percent sure that paths are set correctly and i can load any
other extension but not this one.

i am using win2k/IIS, i have read that dl() might not work with IIS but then
again, preloading the library from within php.ini also fails, with the same
error message.
so, does this mean that my DLL is faulty or is thi smore some PHP or IIS
problem? has anyone else used the ISIS-dll with PHP?

thanks for any help!
eike