php-general Digest 20 Aug 2003 13:10:58 -0000 Issue 2248

Topics (messages 160144 through 160170):

Re: Help with parse error
        160144 by: Peter James
        160151 by: Baroiller Pierre-Emmanuel

Re: Your details
        160145 by: electroteque

Re: How to open a save-as dialog and then redirect after donwload?
        160146 by: Marek Kilimajer
        160150 by: jabber.raditha.com
        160161 by: Marek Kilimajer

Re: Problem with mktime, need to add 30 days to current date
        160147 by: Marek Kilimajer

Re: Apache starting error
        160148 by: Rikunj

Re: is the list getting virus spammed?
        160149 by: Marek Kilimajer
        160155 by: jabber.raditha.com

Re: My details
        160152 by: celula2.teleline.es

uploading binary files, getting corrupt
        160153 by: Peter Berglund

Re: Thank you!
        160154 by: marms.phpedit.net
        160157 by: help.uunet.uu.net
        160170 by: ij.w3.org

Re: Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library
        160156 by: David Robley
        160160 by: Marek Kilimajer

dl() unable to open library
        160158 by: Eike Umlauf

Re: That movie
        160159 by: ij.w3.org

error in apache log
        160162 by: Peter Berglund
        160163 by: Marek Kilimajer
        160167 by: Peter Berglund
        160168 by: Marek Kilimajer

Host Check...?
        160164 by: Tristan.Pretty.risk.sungard.com

Re: in the middle of shift and pop
        160165 by: Ford, Mike               [LSS]

Re: comparing xml files, removing some html tags
        160166 by: Robert Mena

Re: Approved
        160169 by: kris.koehntopp.de

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Begin Message ---
Can you give us a couple lines either side of this?  This could be due to a
missing semicolon on the previous line.

--
Peter James
Editor-in-Chief, php|architect Magazine