On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 12:26 PM, Tim Winters wrote:
I have a series of forms set over a few pages. The entries are stored in session vars and the whole shebang is written to mySQL via PHP at the end of the series of forms. When the user hits the back button an error message comes up with the following

Warning: Page has Expired

I did something similar to this once. I think the first thing I did on any page was to check the session vars. If they were already set, I'd auto-fill the form with them. I never ran into a cache problem, but that may be because I included <meta http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache"> on every page.

-scott