please cc me.

I'm on a host with ensim, and it **IS** reading the .htaccess file, (I've tested it), but it isn't reading the directive:

php_value auto_prepend_file /path/file.name

For those with better shell experience, would this find all the .htaccess files using that directive on a shared host?

find / -follow -name '.htaccess' | grep -F -e auto_prepend

Do I have to put quotes on the 'auto_prepend' pattern?
Will this print the filename that contains the line so the sysop will know which file to look iin?

I want the sysop to query a user on the system that is using the prepend file and ask how it is working and how it is done on his site.