Do any of these editors support server mappings allowing one to
auomatically preview files through a  server? I find this invaluable in
HomeSite (which is also VERY stable for me using Win2K) and I think
HTMLKit does it too-- but do anyof the leaner text editors?

By server mappings I mean that I can map
d:\inetpub\wwwroot\
http://127.0.0.1/

so that when I hit the preview in browser button it automatically pulls
the poages up through the server. A small thing, but I need it SO often...