Hi,

Though many consider netscape to be a poor alternative to explorer as a browser, it's far superior to outlook when it comes to mail. Far safer too. :-)). Most of us on linux use mozzilla for everything - browsing, chatting and email.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

aparantly it was designed to slow the web down, and its proved that, but
also aparantly it infects by not even opening an attatchment but it could
possibly have vb script within a html email :\