Can somebody tell me how to pass a value between two php pages within a
frameset.

I have a simple two column framset: navbar on the left, content on the
right.

I have two pages that are displayed in the content area. Both are PHP pages.
I would like to pass an ID value from the first page(a list page) to the
second (a detail page). I tried renaming the frameset page and associated
links with a php extention but that didn't work.

The link from the list page does contain the ID var in the querystring but
it is not recieved in the display page where I try to echo the querystring
var.

Any ideas?
Does the frameset page need to have a php extention?

Thanks.

Irvin <><