From: Angelo Zanetti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 10:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] determine how many checkboxes are selected.

Hi I have a tabel that gets populated dynamically from a DB query. Each
row
is a seperate record and they all have a checkbox. I want to put a
button/image @ after the table and when it is click ed to determine
which
checkboxes have beeen selected. I also name the checkboxes dynamically
with
chk being the prefix and the record ID the suffix eg record 56: chk56
would
be the name of that particular checkbox.

If anyone could help with this design issue I would appreciate it!
Or any advice will be great as well.

angelo

TIA