Hello folks.

I seem to be encountering a strange problem with one of my PHP pages. I have a form page that has textfields, textareas, pulldowns and menulists on it that the user uses to set up a query to scan for data on our database. After they run the query, they often hit the Back button to make slight changes to that query.

What I am noticing is that the values in the menulists seem to be resetting themselves and not retaining what the user had placed in them and they user the Back button. All the other forms elements work just fine. Seems like these menu lists don't behave the same way. This is consistent across both Netscape and IE.

I currently have my session hanlding on the page set to the following:
session_cache_limiter('none');
session_start();

Has anyone seen this behaviour before? Anyone know how to fix it?

- Tom