Hi,

I have a list contained in a session var. I want to loop through the list,
getting the value of the current item, then do a query based on that value.
Is there an easy way to do this, or do I need to convert the list to an
array first? In the code below, $id isn't being set.

Here's my code (this is just testing stuff, sv_CampusList is set somewhere
else):
<?php
        session_start();
        $_SESSION['sv_CampusList'] = "1,2,4,5";
        for($i=1; $i<=strlen($_SESSION['sv_CampusList']); $i++){
                $id = strpos($_SESSION['sv_CampusList'],$i);
                echo $id;
        }
?>

Thanks,