I also wanna add that it works for functions as well:
$foo="bar";
$foo();

would call the function bar()... I read this in the manual at some point
like a year ago... This isn't something I would recommend using as you could
in 90% of the cases screw it all badly... Could be useful sometimes though
(I got an example, but I'm a bit lazy...)

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]