Hey,

I am setting up Apache 1.3.27 on a linux box (I really dont know much about
linux) and I am having small problem. When a specify a subdirectory off of
my document root, I must include a "/" forward slash in order for the index
page to load, otherwise I get the "The page cannot be displayed" message.
For example, I must type:

http://somedomain/phpmyadmin/

instead of

http://somedomain/phpmyadmin

My only previous experience with configuring apache is on Win machines,
where I haven't had this problem before. I know this is off topic but u guys
know everything, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks