I set up a PHP4.3.3/mySQL4.0.14/Apache2.0.47 server and everythign is
configured and running properly. i tested php with some scripts and
functions and they all work. When i try and do any file editing/including in
scripts i get file not found errors all over the place when i open like
$DOCUMENT_ROOT/some/file/location. if i manually describe the location as in
/usr/local/some/file/location it works fine. When i echo $DOCUMENT_ROOT i
get nothing (literally ''). I have set my doc root folder in php.ini, but it
doesnt echo that. any ideas?