* Thus wrote Gloria L. McMillan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> This is all so advanced.  Is it ready to be in place of the table HTML  that I
> already have?

Yes it should be. I hope it isn't so advanced that you can't
understand what exactly I'm doing.  That would rather defeat the
purpose of me writing that up.

> I copied it to word and saved it as a .txt file.  IN IE it looked better than in my
> Netscape.

My appologies for that, I havn't tested the site in mozilla/netscape
yet, only IE and opera. I'm actually downloading mozilla right now.

HTH,

Curt
--
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."