Hello everyone,

I am making use of a php form to add company details to a MySQL Database. Before I add the form variables I am checking to see if the SAME company name exists in the DB. If the same company exists, then a notification is provided. In between this , the variables that were entered on the form are LOST. Is there anyway I can store the variables so that if a duplicate record was found to be present, then the forms variables are stored and NOT LOST ??

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks in advance

--Pushpinder