Hi,
I have a class which write a menu, it works fine with Mozilla and Opera but with IE (6 on XP) got a extrange behaviour.
Links works and submenus are open, but the second time the page is loaded I can not see the source and if I try to save the file IE says some files are missed.
The environment:
Apache 2 on Windows XP PHP, 4.3.2 as apache module on Localhost

mod_rewrite send all the request for valid html/php files internally to index.php

if no session
include javascriptAutoForm_class.php
(send a client side script, post the result and save post in session, saves too original page requested)

include Menu_class.php
include template.php

(From the session pageRequested menu is built and correct content is loaded with an include)

The HTML source i can check with opera and Mozilla is correct (all tags closed and quoted attributes)

If some one can help or point me in the right direction (if needed can send the full script by mail) would be grand

Thanks

hecchan