To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 4:00 PM
Subject: [PHP] Re: Opening Zip Files in Linux

ive spent the last 2 hours looking for a solution. i was going to

recompile

php with zip support for one file. THANK YOU!
"John Herren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

John Ryan wrote:

This is kinda off topic, well.. depending on the answer.

I downloaded a ZIP file to my server, and want to open it. My version

of

PHP

wasnt compiled with the Zip uncompressing functions, otherwise Id do

it

with

php, so I was wondering if there was a linux-x86 binary that just

opens

zip

files????!

Try unzip :)