yeah, sure.

well, for archival purposes, i couldnt do it with PHP. the verbose option
didnt work with PHP, CURLOPT_VERBOSE. but it did work on the command line.
so i logged in and re-created my curl transfer on the command line with an
added -v, for verbose. and it gave me back the headers it sent to the site,
i saw my problem straight away, and modified the PHP script.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]