If you want to process the conent of a form without passing it back to the server you definitely need to learn javasript.

Dan J. Rychlik wrote:

Hello,

I have created a db that holds specific information ie a business name. I am running into a problem on a form when you choose the business name another list is suppossed to populate the address or addresses, if multiple occur, and you can select the address.

I am not able to sucessfully pull off this dynamic drill down list in my form because I do not know how to check data from a form field that hasnt been posted through $POST VARS array.

My question is, is their a way to do this in PHP? Do I have to learn javascript in order to accomplish this task or will I have to have a submit button for each form element?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

--
http://www.radinks.com/upload