I believe all pages in your site are protected by session variables. Try
to login first, then go where you want to go. Or try to remark codes which
check your login status.

"Jami" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/17/2003 03:52 PM
Please respond to listmail

        To:     "PHP General" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        [PHP] SESSION variables losing data on WinXP?

I'm working on a project, and up until recently was using my hosting
account to do projects, but decided to update PHP on my comp to be able
to work on projects locally. I'm running WindowsXP, PHP 4.3.2, Apache
1.3, and MySQL 3.23.53. The validation page is called on each page, but
if I go to a page other than the entry page (which the validation page
takes you to when you first log in), it throws me back to the login
page. Has anyone run into this and have you solved it? Anyone have a
suggestion? Code is rather lengthy, if you want it I can send it off
list.

Jami Moore
LightSpark Digital Designs
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <http://www.lightsparkdigital.com/> http://www.lightsparkdigital.com/