Hi

I have to serialize an object in a session. Generally there is no
problem with this if the class-definition file(s) are included _before_
starting the session, as explained in the php-manual:

<quoting>

 It is strongly recommended that you include the class definitions of
all such registered objects on all of your pages, even if you do not
actually use these classes on all of your pages. If you don't and an
object is being unserialized without its class definition being present,
it will lose its class association and become an object of class
stdClass without any functions available at all, that is, it will become
quite useless.

</quoting>

I am using PEAR classes for my project. If I want to store such an
object in a session, I would have to include all the class-definitions
that are included within the class that I am using. There can be a lot
of included classes or also dynamically incldued classes.

Has somebody got an idea or an acceptable solution to handle this
without including all the class-definitions?

--
Cheers!
 Marco