yes your code should be safe, at least from people trying to look at it
over the web...people on the server, well, that's another story...anyone
who can get into your www directory, and depending on the perms of your
files (if they have world readable) can view them...
i originally made some files 640 and chown'ed them to nobody.nobody.
That way they can be parsed, but no one else can view them. Anyone have
thoughts on this?

jack