ORLANDO POZO wrote:

Hello, mailing list, I have problem with this oop code:

[snip bad code]

the output of it is:

[snip output]

I don't know what happen in this code, because, the last inheritance (Displayer Class) that I made, it is inherited the properties and methods of the Employee Class, and as Employee Class is also inherited the functionality of the parent class, the Displayer Class would be inherit this functionality, too.

thanks if any could help me, regards, bye.

If a class doesn't define a constructor, the constructor of its parent is used; the inherited constructor of displayer wants 6 parameters. Also, your code wouldn't do anything useful, since you don't set the values of $obj2 (did you expect it to get values from $obj1?).

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any unauthorized attempt
to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.