I am having a total brain cramp with this array problem (may have to do with
the pressure change from the hurricane - but whatever ;) )

$helpsystem[onlineusignuphelp_username]='The username that you choose must
be more than 5 characters and 20 or less characters in length.  The username
must contain only numbers and letters.';
$helpsystem[onlineusignuphelp_password]='The password that you choose must
be more than 5 characters and 26 or less characters in length.  The username
may contain only numbers,letters, and the following characters:<br>! @ # % ^
*';

I am building a help system of sorts.  I have the following 2 array members
above (set exactly as such).  When I call the page it displays like:

Print $helpsystem[$_GET[tip]]

I would like to display a next and previous link to help items where
possible, the problem that I am having is figureing out how to get the next
and previous indexes.  I can get the current key with the key() function,
and the text for the next and previous using next() and and prev() but
because the help is called by the key, I need the index to call the array
item in the url:
Help.php?tip=onlinusignuphelp_password

I cannot seem to find a way to get even the current index number (i.e. 0) so
that I can add and subtract one to that index number...  Can anyone help out
with a pointer on how to get the next and prev keys?

Thanks ;)

--
Cheers

Mike Morton

*
* Tel: 905-465-1263
* Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*

"Indeed, it would not be an exaggeration to describe the history of the
computer industry for the past decade as a massive effort to keep up with
Apple."
- Byte Magazine

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare. Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.
-- NullGrey