Jay, good guess, but wrong!  While register_globals does equal off, I am
using $_GET['pagename']  to assign the value to $pagename before the snippet
of code that I sent.  Sorry I didn't mention that earlier.  I tried putting
the _GET in my header redirection directly, but that didn't help.  Any other
ideas?  Anyone else have an idea?

Thanks,
Jonathan Duncan

"Jay Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[snip]
This used to work before I upgraded my PHP.

[/snip]

Let me guess, you upgraded without actually reading the README or update
notes. I am going to guess that register_globals = off in php.ini. You
can either fix the variables $_GET['pagename'] or turn RG back on.

Jay Blanchard

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

https://".$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'].$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']."?pagename=$pagename");