Raquel Rice wrote:

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:39:12 +0000
Curt Zirzow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

* Thus wrote Chris Sherwood ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

To Whom it may concern the following users

[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

has been flooding me with viruses. fortunately I have the
appropriate safeguards in place.

Yes, I was just about to contact the list admins about this.
Although I have gotten virus attatchments from other people as
well.

And now I'm getting an autoresponder from someone's server saying
that I sent them a virus... egads... this is crazy :)

Curt

I got one of those too! Someone's server is going crazy. FIX IT!

Quoted: From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The scanned document was deleted.

Violation Information: The subject violated the content filtering rule PHP as subject is a malacious code - Not Allowed. No attempt was made to repair.

-- Raquel ============================================================ If God lived on earth, people would break his windows. --Jewish Proverb

Me too, I just got one. I think someone at that server is a member of this and got one of those 8 eights e-mails that where suppose to be from micrsoft this morning.

Chuck