Hello,

This is my first post to the group so go easy on me.

I am using apache httpd.conf file to redirect 404 errors to a page which
basically displays and error message, amongst other things. It all works
fine but...

I want to be able to find out what the document that they attempted to
access was named, so I can display and log the value to a special log that I
am using for othger purposes.

Should the 'not found' url be in $REDIRECT_ERROR_NOTES ???

This value doesn't seem to be set. And its not in any of the HTTP_ENV_VARS
or HTTP_SERVER_VARS.

I know the answer will be something simple but I cant seem to find much help
anywhere. Any help or push in the direction of a useful web page would be
nice.

Paul