From: Dan Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 5:58 PM
To: Dan J. Rychlik
Cc: PHP List
Subject: Re: [PHP] Reading URL is changed

First of all, you can use Javascript to submit a form when the link is
pressed.

Andu has a good idea too, but I figured I'd elaborate:

If you create a form like:
<FORM METHOD=GET ACTION='http://www.foo.com'>
  <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME='foo' VALUE='bar'>
  <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME='bar' VALUE='foo'>
  <INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE='submit'>
</FORM>

The browser visits the URL:

http://www.foo.com?foo=bar&bar=foo

This is called GET method in a form.  Do a google search.

Note that you will have to URL encode all variables and data.  PHP
manual has a good section.

-Dan