Hmmmm,

Well, is there a way to pass params to file_to_be_executed in command line?

For example:

<?
    $my_param = 'my_include_path';
    $text = `usr/local/bin/php /path/to/my/php/page.php`;
?>

Somehow I need $my_param to be passed to page.php (the file to be processed
in command line).

Any ideas?

--Noah

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]