* Thus wrote Dan J. Rychlik ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Well,  we have a word for myself that over looks things and takes things
> literal.  Its called "pencil smoke"  It means dump, dunce, and lost.
>
> Jennifer was right, their was an error in my SQL query.

technically it was an error in the code not the query.

> SELECT username, password, DATE_FORMAT(timestamp, '%d%m%y')
>  as timestamp FROM custlogon;
>
> not as formatted_ts.....
>
> It worked fine even on zeus it tested fine.

Glad to hear it worked.  For future reference, however, it can be a lot
easier to help you if you could provided some essential information
about your problem, some things to keep in mind:

  - What is the error message.
  - Show some code that surrounds the line number in the error.
  - If a variable is causing  the problem, explain how that variable
    gets assigned.

So, If you would have posted a message something like:

---
  I get this error in my php script:

  Notice: Undefined index: timestamp in C:\Program Files\Apache
  Group\Apache2\htdocs\Ameriforms\admintool\includes\getlogonhist.php on line
  44

  My line 44 looks like this:
    <?php echo $row['timestamp'];?></font></td>

  The variable $row is filled in from a mysql_fetch_assoc() call And the query
  I'm executing is like this:

  SELECT username, password, DATE_FORMAT(timestamp, '%d%m%y') FROM custlogon
---

So instead of 21 emails sent back and forth with trial and errors.
The problem would have been easily solved.

HTH,

Curt
--
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."