----- Original Message ----- From: ""Al"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Newsgroups: php.general Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 3:09 PM Subject: [PHP] Hmmm... What's problems? > I'm using manual online on php.net and use example of File uploader. > If i changed TEXT file All right! > If i changed Binary file php script answer Error! > in sources code PHP using Binary method... > And temporary subject $source_file is empty! > if i insert in PHP { echo "source: $source_file"; } and PHP say "Source: > none" And "Ftp upload has failed!" > Whats problem? > I don't understand....... I'm not sure if you are talking about HTTP upload or FTP upload, but anyway if you are using HTTP upload, check $HTTP_POST_FILES for uploaded file info. (It must be set if you are using recent PHP4) If you are talking about FTP upload, post some of your code. Regards, -- Yasuo Ohgaki -- PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/) To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]