> I am trying to find out how to pass a multidimensional array within a hidden
> input of a form.
> Would it be something like this?
>
> <input type='hidden' name='all_links' value='$all_links'>
>
> Any advice would be forever appreciated...

Here's a recycled reply from a similar question last month.

To pass an array in a form, you should serialize it and encode it, then
after receiving it you decode it and unserialize it. The example assumes
register_globals is on:

$portable_array = base64_encode(serialize($array));

You can then pass $portable_array as a form hidden input value. To turn it
back into an array:

$array = unserialize(base64_decode($portable_array));

--
Lowell Allen