Greetings,

I'm newbie in php and I would like to develop a .php page that constantly
retrieves data from MySQL database, but I having difficulties to doing so.
Please show me the complete code, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

===== index.php =====

<!--
// SECTION A
// =========
// Load one only, no need to refresh
-->

<!--
// SECTION B
// =========
// Using .php to retrieve data from MySQL database (no problem)
// together with "iframe" (I don't know how to configure <iframe>)
// and also use "javascript" to auto refresh this section every 1-second
(SECTION B ONLY)
// since the data show on section B would keep on changing (I don't know the
codes)
-->

<!--
// SECTION C
// Auto refresh this section every 30-second (SECTION C ONLY and I don't
know the codes)
-->

<!--
// SECTION D